The Coldlands War, Part I

Krug

Newshound
Elkus gets off the train, kicking his feet. Standing next to his oh-so-tall mates, he feels a bit undersized. "I would assume so," says the halfling, who pushes back his shoulders to look more stout.

Imerak

First Post
"This is too complicated," Akamarr says warily. "If the wizard is to be killed, we should not have to seek permission. Indeed, if this ...government had provided us better, the mage would probably be dead already." He fingers his talisman uncertainly, a nervous tic made quite noticeable by his large deft fingers.

Komodo

First Post
"We have already been granted permission to eliminate the mage," states Ursus matter-of-factly. "However, the local authorities may be of some help locating him. What the halfling suggests is an acceptable course of actions."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tyliss sputters and says, "What the halfling suggested? Why you mechanical ninny. If I had the time and the proper tools..." He then actualy looks at Ursus and seeing the very large axe shuts up and just shakes his head.

Krug

Newshound
Elkus wonders if the party will kill themselves even before they get to the wizard... "So do we like... as around 'Hey you seen an evil wiz? We need to kill him!'"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
And... I'm back! :)

Do any of you care to continue? I can't guarantee regular updates at the moment, but I can guarantee irregular ones (at least once a week, I'd say), which is a far sight better than none. If you're interesting in continuing, please post here or the OoC thread.

Remove ads