The Coldlands War, Part I

Imerak

First Post
"I'll ride the damn thing," Akamarr said. "Just don't expect me to be too happy about it." The orc clambers onto the train, sitting down in an empty seat.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tyliss looks at the Orc and smirks. "If we were concerned about your happiness we would have left you behind."

The Mage enters the train and finds a not too damaged seat. He sits quietly and looks at his companions. He is trying to understand these new people in his life and how they will work together. Then he just starts to hum an old nursery rhyme with a big grin on his face. (what little of his face you can see with his hood pulled over it.)

Krug

Newshound
Elkus takes a seat next to the window. He loved to see the land slide away from him. He waited for his companions to sit, hoping the orc didn't pick the seat next to him.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
During the train ride Tyliss will look over at Eikasia and spit cleans a space on the mechanical man's shoulder. Once done he will look at his reflection and comb his long white hair.

Komodo

First Post
Ursus is the last to board the train, making sure that the others get on safely. Being to broad to fit in the seats, he is forced to stand for the trip, gripping his axe in his right hand and a bar only inches above his head in his left.

Komodo

First Post
The robot looks down at the halfling. "I can stand for months on end." There is a short pause, as he registers the deeper meaning. "Do not worry, small one," he continues, "I'll be fine."

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tyliss looks around and takes out a piece of chalk. he starts writing strange diagrams on the walls.

"Tell me Elkus. Do you have any scouting skills?" he says with out truning his head.

Krug

Newshound
"Me? Scouting? I'm afraid not. More of a... halfling born to the gun," the halfling chortles, hiding his discomfort at Tyliss' strange diagrams, yet curious at what he's doing.

Remove ads