D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea digging it out and pulling it out of the hole is no big deal... it maybe weighs 20-30lbs pounds at most even if it is not too large

GreenKarl

First Post
I forgot to mention that there is a cumulative +2 to your Constitution check each 'long rest' (so after the first night, on the second if you have still not made it you get +2, on the third night +4, etc.)

SunGold

First Post
GreenKarl, since everyone but Magen got poisoned, would you let Shara get up a little early tomorrow to Bless Lucious, Hunter, and Corwin for their saving throws when they wake up?

SunGold

First Post
Depends on if it's a saving throw or ability check. Bless would cover saves, Guidance would cover ability checks. (If Guidance covered both, why would the Resistance cantrip exist?)

I asked about Bless because I typically think of resisting/recovering from poisons as requiring saving throws. (Of the sample poisons in the DMG, only two don't auto-expire after a set period of time. Burnt Othur Fumes: Con saving throw every turn till 3 successes. Pale Tincture: Con saving throw every every 24 hours until 3 successes.)

TallIan

Explorer
Just a heads up for now. Some of you may be aware of this from other games I am in, but I am moving to the US at the end of the month. Things are ramping up in terms of packing and organising so I might start to get a little strapped for time.

I should be ok to post until the 31st or so when we actually travel, but may not be very regular so please don't wait on me for any decisions.

Once we're in New York we have got a couple of weeks in a B&B to find somewhere permanent. The B&B has WiFi, but I won't have a lot of time (lots to do and no me-time free of the wife). I'll be handing my work laptop back and to help the situation my tablet crapped out so I will only have my clunky personal laptop. Once we're in our own place it hopefully won't be too long before we have WiFi again, so I reckon I'll be back in full swing mid to late August.

I'll try and give warning before (if) I drop off line, but if I suddenly do you know why, and I will be back.

If you would prefer my character took a short holiday, I'll understand.

Remove ads