"The Imperfects" on Netflix - Possible Spoilers

Ryujin

Legend
OK, so I binged it in a couple of days :ROFLMAO:

It comes off a bit like YA fare, but the language strays past PG. The premise is, essentially, sort of a bargain basement "New Mutants." The protagonists are a group of young adults who, after having been test subjects because of a genetic condition as kids, suddenly find out that they aren't quite normal anymore once they've run out of their meds. Another case of Vancouver standing in for Seattle, but at least they throw in the occasional skyline shot to sell it.

Tilda is definitely my kinda girl ;) No, seriously. She's the spitting image of a girl I dated in college.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Ah, I saw this when scrolling Netflix and did wonder what it was about - monster heroes interest me provided it’s not served with teen angst

GreyLord

Legend
OK, so I binged it in a couple of days :ROFLMAO:

It comes off a bit like YA fare, but the language strays past PG. The premise is, essentially, sort of a bargain basement "New Mutants." The protagonists are a group of young adults who, after having been test subjects because of a genetic condition as kids, suddenly find out that they aren't quite normal anymore once they've run out of their meds. Another case of Vancouver standing in for Seattle, but at least they throw in the occasional skyline shot to sell it.

Tilda is definitely my kinda girl ;) No, seriously. She's the spitting image of a girl I dated in college.

Have not watched it.

Seems like a very similar plot to The Guardians..

But American Style.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I find Dr. Sarkov very annoying. I'm waiting for Juan to tear his throat out. And he looks like a Rick Astley clone.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've watched two episodes now. I like it. The humor is spot on for me. I'm not sure how Doug blew himself up with gasoline and a flare. That was dumb. The reactions had me rolling. Dr. Burke looking at her shoe at the end. 😂 This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for in a supers show. Ms. Marvel was good. She Hulk has its moments. The rest of the MCU TV shows I was disappointed in. I'd like to see the rest of the season before saying I want another season but I am leaning that way.

Remove ads