The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

As the group sneak toward the barn, Cheysuli whispers quietly to her companions; "If you guys can keep the grunts busy, I'm going to take down the one with a wizards fashion sense!"

She smiles grimly at her own joke as she slinks off into the shadows, but her eyes show no humour; only eagerness for the battle ahead.

[sblock=OOC] I would like to start at Q11, (surprise round means a single action right?).
Standard action: :ranged:Eyebite (1d20+4 = 7 (+1 if I'm nearest to target) vs. Will; 1d6+4 = 7 psychic damage]) :([/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
They made it to the corner of the barn unobserved, or so it seemed. Miranna eyed the two doors, and spoke to Mr. Bricks and Patronis. "We'll get their attention, then you go in the side door and surprise them, or help the civilians." Then she started around towards the main door...

OOC: A bit of an idea for those 'on vacation' is above. With only a surprise round to work with, Miranna will 'start' in N 13, just by the door. She will use her action for a Charge against the 'wizard' lizard, ending in N 16. Attack would be MBA with longsword, +8 vs. AC (includes Charge)= 11, probably a miss; potential damage 1d8+4= 12; rolls Roll Lookup ; if she beats Cheysuli's Initiative, she will delay so the warlock's attack goes off first- even though it looks like we both miss.

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar rounds the corner with his hammer raised and shield at the ready. Seeing a kobold with its guard down he drops his hammer in a large arc trying to dash the thing's brains out. However, with a hiss it deflects most of the warhammer's force with its shield.

[sblock=Combat Actions]
Start in square M13
Surprise Round: Charge to square O14 and attack the Kobold with the scale shield.
Charge Attack (1d20+7=24, 1d10+4=5)
Oh crap, I might have actually hit something (granted for 1 on the damage roll, but still)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 1
Initiative: +1, Speed: 5
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 20, Fort: 16, Reflex: 15, Will: 14
HP: 29/29 , Bloodied: 14 , Surge Value: 7, Surges Left: 12/12
Action Points: 1

OA
Basic Melee Attack: +6 Warhammer 1d10+4 Damage

Powers
Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Bolstering Strike
Lay on Hands (2/2 Remaining)
Piercing Smite, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
Paladin’s Judgment, Healing Word
[/sblock]

Malanore

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry haven't posted my action yet, I'm just confused what that little blue dot way outside the barn is supposed to be. Also, is there any area you want us to start in specifically or just anywhere since we got surprise? I'll post my action tonight when I have access to Invisible Castle, just want to clear that up before I assist with the charging in when there are people on our flank.[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Thats a well. I had a post all done here but I accidently closed the firefox window Grrr. Will wait till tomorrow night once you've posted your action mala, then I'll update.[/sblock]

Malanore

First Post
[sblock=ooc]didn't feel well after work, went to bed early, don't have access to invisible castle at work so I'll post just roll my dice for me so we can move along[/sblock]

I'd like to start in R10 and sacred flame the brown one as I've come to believe anyone with a shield is just trying to compensate for a low reflex defense.

If I hit I'll grant temp HP's to Miranna as I think she's in more danger of being mobbed than Brenwar if everyone ends up where they say they want to.

"Light cleanse you from this land" Shayla states surprising the Kobolds as she holds her Holy Symbol out defiantly in front of her calling a blast of brilliant light to shoot forth toward her target.

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Well the IC is still giving me database errors when I try to use it. So if this continues for longer then a few days I'll figure something else out.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
[sblock]
But at this rate how will I get to second level so I can start a second character? I've been itching to play a sorcerer but that is neither here nor there.

If you want to just roll a die and use the results I'm fine with that Ukingsken, no need to wait on IC.
[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Initiative]
Shayla 21
Patronis 19
Bricks 16
Chey 16
Wizardy
Bren 14
Piker A
Javelin B
Dragon Scale
Miranna 8
Javelin A
Piker B[/sblock]

Shayla calls a torrent of holy light down on the shield bearing kobold. Displaying the remarkable reflexes they are known for, the tiny warrior flings his shield above his head, covering himself and walking away unscathed.

[sblock=Actions]1d20+5=9, 1d6+5=8[/sblock]

Patronis sends ephemeral tendrils out, seeking to draw the lifeforce from the robed kobold, but once more the kobold brandishes its necklace and shrugs off the effect of the spell.

Stepping quickly into the room Mr. Bricks sidles up along the nearest javelin wielder and stabs deep into its side, gashing a deep bleed and gravely wounding the beast.

[sblock=Actions] 1d20+10=20, 1d4+4+3d8=19
Mr Bricks - Standard Action to shift 2 and attack (hit ac) 19 damage[/sblock]

Cheysuli tries to ensnare the robed kobold, but he looks into her eyes for only amoment before shaking his head and waving a necklace of fingers at her, cursing in its own tongue.

Miranna charges forward, quickly stepping past the scale shield kobold, cowering near the floor from Shayla's attack. However she trips over one of it's paws and her sword whistles through the air over the head of the robed kobold.
[sblock=map] new map is . Should be good to post next rounds actons.[/sblock]

Remove ads