The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Rapida

First Post
[sblock]
No problem and good luck getting life's difficulties straightened out. It has been fun and look forward to playing with you again someday.
[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
OOC: I hope things work out ok. I've really enjoyed your DMing; and very intrigued by the plot that was developing. Will Lord S be taking over as DM? If not i wouldn't mind waiting (I know most judges have a lot on at the moment, i'd put in a proposal to allow us second characters so we can still game).

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Lord Sessadore and I are fighting a series of epic duels to determine which of us gets to DM and who needs to be satisfied with judging. Hopefully we will resolve things soon.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Let's get this show on the road]Alright, time to roll. It's Miranna's turn still, right? Also, can everyone who's been patient enough to stick with this post something so I know you're all here?[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
Shayla HP:20/20 Surges:6/6 (5) Def:16/12/10/17 SW:Unused
Patronis HP:19/30 Surges:10/10 (7) Def:14/14/14/15 SW:Unused Concealment
Bricks HP:10/24 (Bloodied) Surges:7/7 (6) Def:16/17/13/12 SW:Unused
Chey HP:26/26 Surges:8/8 (6) Def:15/14/12/15 SW:Unused Concealment
Bren HP:29/29 Surges:14/14 (7) Def:20/15/16/14 SW:Unused
Piker A 19 Damage
Javelin B 24 Damage Bloodied
Miranna HP:29/29 Surges:10/10 (7) Def:19/15/13/15 SW:Unused Your Turn
Javelin A 17 Damage 5 Temp HP [/sblock]

[sblock=map]Currently the map is zoomed in on the barn, although the burning house is still there.

It's probably obvious, but just to be clear, the little blood drops mean bloodied, the yellow cross means divine challenge, and the red fire skull means cursed by Patronus. Also, there's a gray shade over Chey and Patronus to distinguish concealment, although it's not showing up very well on this map. I don't think I missed anything, but if Chey's curse or Miranna's aegis are supposed to be on someone, tell me.

If any of you have a picture you'd prefer for your token, let me know. I have access to WotC's galleries, so if the picture's from a book just tell me where to find it.[/sblock]

Attachments

• JF_map1_1.jpg
    JF_map1_1.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 60

Remove ads