The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I think they crank up into a proper bridge, you know, the chains retract or something. I think we just need to find a crank or button or lever or command word or sacrifice or something...

D20Dazza

Explorer
Question said:
What happens if we jump onto the eye?
Well you'd fall quite a way and take some falling damage even though it is a squishy eye, then it'd be like a speck of dirt on your eye until you started to hack at it, then it'd probably close it's eye lid and you'd be in for one hell of a ride :D

Lord_Raven88

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Hi LR, yeah the adventure isn't written that well - which I warned you all about ;)

I see it as a cliff like structure built on the surface of the Beholder and that you are walking towards the eye, so kind of on the beasties bottom eye lid, it's staring down (or up depending on your perspective) at you. Clear as mud??
I'm getting confused as to where the eye actually is, above you say it's above us looking down on us while here you say the eye is hundreds of feet below us? :confused:

Not to be a pain but which one is it?

Thanks Dazza

ringojim

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, other than the "all grab hold of a ring idea", I'm out of ideas. Well, I have one more, but it's silly: Have Damien make a bluff check as he shouts "Hey, look at that gorgeous female planet-sized beholder over there" and point away ;)

Love it man! Love your thinking! Lets give it a run! Damo, if u want an assist I'm there!

Bront

The man with the probe
ringojim said:
Love it man! Love your thinking! Lets give it a run! Damo, if u want an assist I'm there!
She's Mine! I saw her first! :]

Er, I mean, good idea... :eek:
I'm still gone till tuesday, just needed to remind people that I'm here, and quite mobile

D20Dazza

Explorer
OK guys this is the story.

You almost avoided the trap, Lord Raven actually had a great idea that would have avoided this mess, the rings rise the bridge but also tell the beholder to blast, leaving the rings would have avoided it all. So close! I was impressed with your thinking LR.

Rystil, you got out of the area of effect - well done.

Everyone else, please now consider your 'soul' in the body of the PC posted immediately below your PC in the RG, the last becoming the first. So, the new PCs are:

Damien/Kori - Bront
Kori/Athear - Isida
Athear/Kerin - Ringojim
Kerim/Azrim - Fenris
Azrim/Turin - Lord Raven
Turin/Damien - Ferris (oh the irony ;))

Please refer to yourself like I have above when posting in the in game thread, it'll help with the new personalities in the old bodies.

As this adventure was designed to be dropped into an existing campaign the effect is supposed to last the whole adventure. Because you all spent an age, and a lot of effort, rolling up PCs I'll give you the choice.

a.) The effect lasts the entire adventure; or,
b.) The effect lasts until you get into the Masoleum

Your destiny is in the hands of you :D

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads