• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Bront

The man with the probe
That's why I'm thinking it's a complete switch. Personality and soul only, all other stats and abilitys remain the same. Again, an interesting twist once you've played with the others for a while, but hardly ideal for such a short adventure.

My big problem is that I don't have the Tome and Blood, so can't easily look up what the Candle Caster does.

And Turin's probably in better shape than most of us. At least he's in a fighting body, imagine if he'd been in Kori's body (8 Str, 11 Dex, 12 Con)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Bront said:
That's why I'm thinking it's a complete switch. Personality and soul only, all other stats and abilitys remain the same. Again, an interesting twist once you've played with the others for a while, but hardly ideal for such a short adventure.

My big problem is that I don't have the Tome and Blood, so can't easily look up what the Candle Caster does.

And Turin's probably in better shape than most of us. At least he's in a fighting body, imagine if he'd been in Kori's body (8 Str, 11 Dex, 12 Con)
Azrim is lucky as well, as Lord Turin has better Str (18 instead of 14) while the other physical stats remain the same, and since Azrim is already capable of casting spells in heavy armour while wielding a shield, there is no real change for him, other than a better AC :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ferrix said:
Who wrote this adventure might I ask?

I'll let you know when I get home, can't recall off the top of my head.

The masoluem it is then. The other group decided to go with it for the whole adventure, mind you we lost Question over it but then in the 3 pages of posts Question had only posted once so was hardly involved anyway.

Cheers

Daz

Ferrix

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
I'll let you know when I get home, can't recall off the top of my head.

The masoluem it is then. The other group decided to go with it for the whole adventure, mind you we lost Question over it but then in the 3 pages of posts Question had only posted once so was hardly involved anyway.

Cheers

Daz

So, Daz what abilities do we have. You said our soul is in the other body, but does that mean we keep any prior class abilities, mental stats but not physical ones, or are we basically just our own personality with all of the abilities of the character we're inhabiting?

The easiest would probably be the last one of those.

No surprise on question there, he's a bit touchy.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ferrix said:
So, Daz what abilities do we have. You said our soul is in the other body, but does that mean we keep any prior class abilities, mental stats but not physical ones, or are we basically just our own personality with all of the abilities of the character we're inhabiting?

No surprise on question there, he's a bit touchy.
Yes, that does need to be clairified. I think it's the last one, simply because that's the most balanced and functional.

And agreed on the last comment.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Bront said:
Yes, that does need to be clairified. I think it's the last one, simply because that's the most balanced and functional.

And agreed on the last comment.
Indeed, he's pulled out of my Gestalt game as well, without a word.

Apparently it wasn't up to scratch for a cross-dressing man who likes to wear wedding dresses ;)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ferrix said:

Agreed. It would be the easiest. Unless there is any violent objection we'll go with that. After all, it looks like it should just be a case of getting past Wayfickle and you'll be back in charge of your own bodies, and have your magic back ;)

Remove ads