The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Bront

The man with the probe
Sure, that sounds good.

"Are you Damien of the Avengers?"
"Y...um no, you want the other Avengers."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
I've recently acquired the Races of Stone book, so I'm really looking forward to playing my Dwarf character, it's funny though, while making Azrim I stumbled across another great character concept involving a Goliath fighter/wizard ans shrink item.

Seriously that's an under utilised spell that can be deadly in the wrong my hands. :]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sure, that sounds good.

"Are you Damien of the Avengers?"
"Y...um no, you want the other Avengers."
We could disambiguate by being the Candlelight Avengers--candles are funny, so we should exploit it :D Plus it seems like 'candlelight' might be a good adjective to describe Damien's *erhem* activities.

ringojim

First Post
Candlelight Avengers is cool, I heartily approve! :)

btw:

A quick question bout hps. Do I add in my con bonus before or after halving? (I think this makes about 18 hp difference for Athear)

Rystil Arden

First Post
ringojim said:
Candlelight Avengers is cool, I heartily approve! :)

btw:

A quick question bout hps. Do I add in my con bonus before or after halving? (I think this makes about 18 hp difference for Athear)
Definitely add in Con last. The HP rule is confusing, but I believe you do half rounded down alternating with that number +2. So a Sorcerer would get 4 2 4 2 4 2 4 etc. Add Con last.

ringojim

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Definitely add in Con last. The HP rule is confusing, but I believe you do half rounded down alternating with that number +2. So a Sorcerer would get 4 2 4 2 4 2 4 etc. Add Con last.

Thanks Rystil!
Beautiful, I just worked things out and that really makes a difference. Final version will be posted in rogues gallery shortly. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori is all over Candlelight Adventurers!

And that covers a lot of bases. If we call ourselves the Candlelight Company that could be anything from simple candle merchants, to people skilled in stealth, or people bringing light to darkness, or love to deprived ladies and lads, or whatever we need at the time.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Kori is all over Candlelight Adventurers!

And that covers a lot of bases. If we call ourselves the Candlelight Company that could be anything from simple candle merchants, to people skilled in stealth, or people bringing light to darkness, or love to deprived ladies and lads, or whatever we need at the time.
That's true--plus it has alliteration. Candlelight Crusaders has that too. Looks like everyone likes Candlelight as an adjective though :)

Remove ads