The New Original Creations Thread (Major Update 6/10)

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Hey, just wanted to say awesome to see my Nephilim on it (tis be sigil_beguiler). It is also neat to see a another person's visual interpretation of them.

Umm... Just to keep it updated, I decided to get rid of the "Wary of Divinity" racial ability (felt too clumsy), and noticed the resistance didn't state radiant.

Also, if I ever get around too it, what would you say of me putting my own illustration of the Nephilim up?

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Please to any (appropriate) illustrations. Right now, I only use what i can find online, which somebody could just say they don't want us to. :) I like wary of divinity, personally. It's very flavorful and RP Friendly. "I don't like the looks of him... See, I told you he was dangerous..."

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Okay, updates. I've updated the following and noted them on the first page.

Next week, I plan to finally update the Original Classes OCC, so if anybody wanted to update something with the Tinker, Necron, Sword Sage, Knight, and any others which can be found within, just let me know :). Also, I've got the Items OCC about ready for formatting and was gonna add a couple new options to that particular file.

As always, thanks for so many contributions.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
I've started doing my own interpretations of the various Demon Lords. I hope to give each one a stat block, Knowledge DCs, and an Exarch that can be used for Epic-level play. Always happy to receive feedback. The first Demon Lord is Dagon, and I'll post his Exarch in the next day or two.

You can find the thread here

Remove ads