• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi

First Post
Hello everyone,

I am a long time gamer. I have played D&D since it came out in the white box and yes I am old has the hills. :D I have also played and ran Shadowrun, Call of Cthulhu, Champions, and Harnmaster.

I would like to get into some play by post gmes if I could.

Well enough about me. :eek:

Kalina_Magno

First Post
What's up?!!!

Hey I just wanted to say that I'm fairly new at roleplaying I've only been doing it for a couple of months now. I'm 18 and I am really excited about roleplaying, but I am still learning so I just ask for a little patience from every one for a while. I would really like to get in some games, preferrably where I can use one of the two characters I already have. One is a vampire and one is a demon or I'll combine the two in one every now and then. Thanks for your help.

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome aboard, everyone!

I would strongly recommend the Rules forum for those seeking information on rules, the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum for those who wish to find gamers, and Talking the Talk for those interested in play by post games.

PirateMary

First Post
Hi All

This is actually my second post cause I saw a thread about cake and lost all focus. Anyway, hello and all that.

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to the boards, yrkelia and PirateMary!!!

Yrkelia, I do know that we have a few French members on the boards such as Gez and Turanil. (I am not sure where they live, but they are veteran posters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads