• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeSmith

First Post
Greetings...

Greetings,

I’m just fulfilling the requirements of "first post" so that welcome message goes away. I created the account so I could post to the story hour on occasion. I'm going to start an Age of Worms campaign hopefully near the begining of next year and thought it would be fun to create a story hour to go with it.

Sock Monkey

First Post
Long Overdue Hello

Hey everyone. I've actually been a member for a while, but haven't really poked my head out of the hole until now. I've just recently started GMing my first real game, so I may pop in a little more frequently to benefit from the wisdom of this community. :)

Asmodeur

First Post
Hey there everyone. I am an old member returning, if so to speak. I was an avid reader and poster on Eric's original homepage, back in the day, before 3E came out. I have been gone some years, lured away by the evil online "roleplaying" games, but now I am back, putting my old group together, in order to continue the plays that started back in 89 or so.

ultranet

First Post
this first step in this forum and saying a BIG HELLO to all the members.....
I m goin to stay here and enjoy the forums..... thanks :D

nachopete

First Post
Saluti!

Greetings!

I've been gaming since 5th grade. Let's see, that's 24-25 years. Yeesh.

I am currently running a party through the World's Largest Dungeon. We recently restarted after a TPK. I didn't mean to but the dice rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads