• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threshold iS Done...

Fast Learner

First Post
Atridis said:
I will say that it had a fabulous cast, probably the best of the trio of new sci-fi shows: Gugino, Spiner, Dutton, and Dinklage all deserve better.
I completely agree with that. Didn't like the show at all, stopped watching after the second episode, but they had one hell of a cast.

I'd love that crew on Invasion, the show I chose to follow and am very much enjoying.

Atridis

First Post
Fast Learner said:
I'd love that crew on Invasion, the show I chose to follow and am very much enjoying.
[cast of Threshold] + [pace of Surface] + [writing and general "vibe" of Invasion] = a great show (a.k.a. Battlestar Galactica)

Mad Hatter

First Post
Quick thread hijack. Reunion is probably going to be cancelled. I don't know about anyone else here, but I really want to see how the mystery ends. I mean we just found out who was killed and had a very interesting twist occur. Fox is killing me, man.

Remove ads