Time to vote for BG3 for the Game Awards, which is in December

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Want a good year for games! I put BG3 in for Best Narrative and Nest RPG, jt the other categories it was up for I went for Teara of the Kingdom or Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Tears of the Kingdom is just barely game of the year, though I think k I personally like Mario Wonder better).

Last edited:

Want a good year for Hames! I put BG3 in for Best Narrative and Nest RPG, jt the other categories it was up for I went for Teara of the Kingdom or Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Tears of the Kingdom is just barely game of the year, though I think k I personally like Mario Wonder better).
Is Mario Wonder that good? I’ve been eyeing it, but Tears of the Kingdom has kept me busy.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Is Mario Wonder that good? I’ve been eyeing it, but Tears of the Kingdom has kept me busy.
It is superb in every aspect. If you enjoy a good 2D platformer, it is as good as they come. And I mean, like as good as they have ever come in any generation of gaming, and I am a big 2D platformer nut. I voted it best family game and best multi-player game of the year.

Why?

Perhaps folks should vote for what they feel is right in each category rather than trying to engineer an artificial verdict to retrospectively validate the value of their purchase?

If BG3 wins, it should win on its own merit, not because people are trying to engineer a win.

Well I'm under the assumption folks here think BG3 is the best. If I'm wrong then can vote accordingly.

Reynard

Legend
Why?

Perhaps folks should vote for what they feel is right in each category rather than trying to engineer an artificial verdict to retrospectively validate the value of their purchase?

If BG3 wins, it should win on its own merit, not because people are trying to engineer a win.
It's based on votes. You literally can't engineer an artificial verdict unless you bot-vote.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's based on votes. You literally can't engineer an artificial verdict unless you bot-vote.
Well that’s not true, is it? Give me enough money and/or reach and I could get anything voted the way I want it. Or at least drastically influence it.

Remove ads