W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

covaithe

Explorer
Trouvere said:
"We have this letter now," says Conuld.
"Yes, and there was also the man on Market Street who knew Vannon's name." Tommy agrees. "I agree that Cassus must be told, although I have to say that I do not think I shall be visiting the Docks alone any time soon." Tommy casts an uneasy glance backwards and falls silent.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Yes, I believe we were watched more often than we realised. And even if the leader feels we did her a favour, some of the others might not. Perhaps we should all think about leaving Orussus for a while. We should keep our ears open at the Red Dragon for employment elsewhere. Perhaps Medibaria, Tommy?"

Wik

First Post
OOC: Yeah, Trouvere, it's over soon. I do have another one, sort of related to this one, coming up in a few weeks' time.... I guess I'm sort of setting it up here, eh?

Am I right in thinking that the group is now heading into Arimae manor?

covaithe

Explorer
Trouvere said:
"We should keep our ears open at the Red Dragon for employment elsewhere. Perhaps Medibaria, Tommy?"
"I do sometimes wish I were back in Medibaria. The Academy's library is like no other I've seen, but... Well, I went out into the world for a reason, and I'm not about to let a bunch of ten-for-a-silver thugs scare me back into the library!"

Trouvere

Explorer
"Good for you, Tommy. As for me, it's an old scholar called Baland who has me too scared to go back into my library. Anyway... let's spoil Cassus's rest."

OOC - awesome, Wik!

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
"We have this letter now," says Conuld.
"The letter denies everythin' as well, tisn't real evidence. But if you feel so inclined ta tell 'im, I ain't gonna stop ya," Solange says. "We should get movin' 'fore he wakes to tha sun."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
the reek of dwarvin ale wafts on the breeze as pendrake turns around the corner toward the manse where the rest of the party now stands. his drunkun shuffel is not theleast bit silent as he 'tip-shuffle-toes' to them with a boyish grin on his face.
"goot morgnin mein hers und frou!" He says in what was nothing more then an attempt at whispering. "Vee are here to sreckin vit das employer, Ja?"

standing at full but wavering height he says, "I am back from das *belllch* captain finding!*Hic*Ja!"

OOC: if i EVER have to go back to arkansas, it will be too soon!!!!

Remove ads