W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

Trouvere

Explorer
"How strange," says Conuld suddenly, "that Mr Rikaa thought we had come from a ship raided by the Blacklilies. Two of us carry staves of sorts, Tommy looks every inch the mage - he must have been looking at you, Pendrake. You are the only one of us who might be at home on a ship. Somehow, from the moment Joe mentioned them back at the Red Dragon, I knew we'd be heading down to the docklands."

Wik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Can I get spot checks from everyone? And I presume the next stop are the docks?[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Tommy, attention wandering from the conversation momentarily, glances around alertly.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry guys, I seem to have stolen your mojo for this round.... natural 20!
spot 1d20-1=19[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Rathan walked along with the group as he looked about as if keeping a keen eye on everything about him... his wise mind working to process all the information thus far and worked to put it all into perspective....

"hmmmm.... ships are indeed are massive I wonder how long it takes to build such a structure?" the cleric asks as he looks about at all his companions.. maybe one of them knew....

[sblock=spotcheck]Spot Check (1d20+3=17)[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Rathan said:
Rathan walked along with the group as he looked about
OOC - I'm not sure I'm happy about ret-conning Rathan as having always been tagging along with the first 4 PCs. Can we have him walk up to us at the docks, or bump into the second half of the group independently?

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Is that what happened / is happening? I was confused... I don't feel strongly one way or the other about whether we retcon them in or meet up with them somewhere, but it would be nice if we could state explicitly which one we're doing, and, if we're retconning, since when.

Remove ads