• HeroForge

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 19 25.0%

MonkeyBoy

First Post
Re: Re: ...

MythosaAkira said:
Setting it up isn't the most user-friendly thing, but if you'd like, I can put it up on my Web site and you (or anyone else) can play with it.

That would be fantastic :)

knight_isa

First Post
Our group uses a program called BattleManager that I wrote. It tracks hit points, AC (normal, touch, and flat-footed), initiative and timed effects. We run it on my laptop and plug it into a TV so everyone can see whose turn it is and the general status of their character.

We also use Campaign Calendar by Bruce Gulke.

Character generation varies from person to person. I prefer to use the books and a Word document I made for the character sheet.

Albereth

First Post
I use Tablesmith for randomly generating things and weathermaster for generating weather conditions.

For PC/NPC I use Steve Mulhern's Charactersheet and I also use his spellbook sheets.

For combat tracking I use an excel sheet that I have worked on that uses Steve Mulhern's charactersheet for basic PC/NPC input and then have a minimal amount of information on all the monsters in it for inputting them. Mulhern's character sheet has a quicksheet which I moved to my combat sheet and use it for gathering the information on the characters and monsters before displaying them on the combat sheet.

For mapping I use CC2 and its line of products

I have played with other programs, DMF, RPM, PCGen but most of them take too much time to figure out how to use properly and that makes me not like to use them.

Eternalknight

First Post
BY the way, thanks for your help Charles, and regarding your question I shall get my co-creator to answer that one, as that was a part I didn't do.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Eternalknight said:
BY the way, thanks for your help Charles, and regarding your question I shall get my co-creator to answer that one, as that was a part I didn't do.

I'm glad to help, especially when I'm awake. ;)

What you should really do is make a thread like my Dragon Generator thread to ask people what they'd like to see happen with DM Buddy.

Remove ads