• Char Gen that came with Player's Handbook

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • HeroForge

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 19 25.0%

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I use my Jump Calculator for PalmOS (naturally :)) and Tinysheet 4.0 for PalmOS for character sheets and player summary sheets.

gariig

First Post
Well, I figured I would bring this back up since mine has changed slightly. For game prep I use TableSmith for something and PCGen for my important NPcs. Also, I got a copy of the SRD in MSHelp format which is useful that I don't need to reference my books quite as often(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogexchange/). In game I use DMF..awesome program, I love it!

Also, has anyone used Campaign Suite, just wondering if it is worth the $25 to download(I know TwinRose will say it is).

Gariig

Velik

First Post
I have been using Campaign Suite and and My info to do all my game prep and record keeping...for in game I still like to use pencil and paper in the trusty 3 ring binder. :)

Also, has anyone used Campaign Suite, just wondering if it is worth the $25 to download

I have been using it for about two months now and I love it. its very easy to use and very quick...in some regards its a little basic like it doesn't support character templates like for ghosts etc yet and I say yet cause the way the guy who makes the program gets updates out it probably wont be long at all. Last night it took me about 30 minutes to make close to 20-25 NPCs after I had set up the profession templates. Those ranged from 1st level commoners to 12th level monks with my homemade PrC added on, with equipment, skills, feats ready to go. Then I exported them all in statblock form and sorted them nicely into the 3 ring binder of vast knowledge :D If your looking for game prep I havent found anything that can help like this does.

Velik

Last edited:

Remove ads