• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are the sniping/aiming rules for d20 modern?

Ghost2020

Adventurer
What are the sniping/aiming rules for d20 modern?
I'm going to be running a Twilight 2000-esque/WW III game and I am wondering where the aiming/sniper rules are, or did I just pass over them?

OurManMute

First Post
The feat Dead Aim gives you a +2 on your next ranged attack if you spend a full round aiming, as far as I'm concerned it's a no-brainer for snipers. Its prerequisites are Far Shot and wis 13+.

Ranger REG

Explorer
There is the Dead Shot AdC in the Modern Player's Companion (Publisher: Green Ronin).

There is also the Sniper AdC in Somalia: d20 Modern (Publisher: Holistic Design).

Last edited:

Vigilance

Explorer
There's a sniper in Blood and Guts (a military oriented Prestige Class) and also a Marksman in our Modern System: Advanced Classes to cover the non-military marksmen.

You can find details for both books here:

www.rpgobjects.com

Chuck

There's a Sniper PrC in the web enhancement for Urban Arcana. IMO it's not really any good, however, since it requires you to take the Gunslinger AdC. (That's not really a sniper class, despite the ignoring cover bonus.)

Remove ads