• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whatever became of the wotc correspondent position?

MaximumHavoc

First Post
What, like this one on September 19th, you mean?
ah, i see. i have been checking the thread titles daily for an announcement. there are a multitude of threads pertaining to d&d. i did not know that "What's Up With D&D? for Monday, 19 September, 2011" was serving as the announcement.

i believe i also sent you a private message query, to which i received no reply.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
ah, i see. i have been checking the thread titles daily for an announcement. there are a multitude of threads pertaining to d&d. i did not know that "What's Up With D&D? for Monday, 19 September, 2011" was serving as the announcement.

Well, it was in plain view on the news page, and in the newsletter. EN World possesses no more public method of imparting information than that, and that is the standard way of imparting information to a large number of people...

i believe i also sent you a private message query, to which i received no reply.

... rather than telling everyone individually, which would take a year or so and make the distribution of news a somewhat overbearing task! :)

Sorry you missed it, but I did my best and used the site's primary means of imparting information. Hopefully the mystery is now solved.

Remove ads