• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whatever became of the wotc correspondent position?

MaximumHavoc

First Post
Well, it was in plain view on the news page, and in the newsletter. EN World possesses no more public method of imparting information than that, and that is the standard way of imparting information to a large number of people...

... rather than telling everyone individually, which would take a year or so and make the distribution of news a somewhat overbearing task! :)

Sorry you missed it, but I did my best and used the site's primary means of imparting information. Hopefully the mystery is now solved.

it is your site. certainly, you will distribute its news as you choose.

nevertheless, my private query reasonably implied that i did not discover the announcement, so a reply would have been nice. you replied, "rather than telling everyone individually . . . ." did you, in fact, receive so very many private queries on the matter? if so, then i do understand your decision to ignore my query.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
it is your site. certainly, you will distribute its news as you choose.

nevertheless, my private query reasonably implied that i did not discover the announcement, so a reply would have been nice. you replied, "rather than telling everyone individually . . . ." did you, in fact, receive so very many private queries on the matter? if so, then i do understand your decision to ignore my query.

I'm not really sure what you're after out of this thread. You've asked the question and gotten the answer. Are you feeling in some way wronged and seeking an apology? I don't really know where this is going.

Yes, I have a few hundred PMs in my inbox on all sorts of subjects. I'm not physically capable of answering all those where the sought after information is provided elsewhere - at least, not unless I hire a full time secretary. I'm truly very very very sorry I didn't reply to your PM.

Can we consider the issue closed now?

MaximumHavoc

First Post
I'm not really sure what you're after out of this thread. You've asked the question and gotten the answer. Are you feeling in some way wronged and seeking an apology? I don't really know where this is going.

Yes, I have a few hundred PMs in my inbox on all sorts of subjects. I'm not physically capable of answering all those where the sought after information is provided elsewhere - at least, not unless I hire a full time secretary. I'm truly very very very sorry I didn't reply to your PM.

Can we consider the issue closed now?

certainly

Remove ads