• Clooney

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bale

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Batfleck

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Robert Battinson

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Wilson (Wikipedia says this was a thing?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lowery (also Wikipedia?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That kid in the Gotham show

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Some other obscure choice from like a cereal packet or something but it’s important dammit!

Votes: 4 5.0%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Live action only. Must have suited up. One vote. Whatever criteria you want, but one vote. Go!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Keaton, mainly thanks to The Flash, which was an awful movie except for Keaton (who mostly* carried the whole thing).

*Sasha Calle also did some heavy lifting.

Last edited:

ichabod

Legned
I voted other for Leonard Robinson. He would dress up as Batman and visit sick kids in the DC/Baltimore area. At first he did it in a black Lambo, but he later got a Batmobile replica.

Waller

Legend
I voted other for Leonard Robinson. He would dress up as Batman and visit sick kids in the DC/Baltimore area. At first he did it in a black Lambo, but he later got a Batmobile replica.
Well if we’re including people who didn’t play Batman I vote for my dad. Also I wore a Batman costume when I was 8.

The dude with the Adam West Batmobile? That was parked outside my office once when I worked in DC. Nice car.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Adam West - I loved the joyful campiness of the show, it hit all the cartoon notes and had delicious takes on the rogues gallery in a light, fun sauce

Ryujin

Legend
I think that Ben Affleck carried off the character best as both Batman and Bruce Wayne. Too bad he had such crappy movies to do it in.

But my real favourite is Brampton Batman. He walks the streets of this city, at night. He does personal appearances. He's a truly good guy.

Remove ads