• Clooney

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bale

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Batfleck

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Robert Battinson

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Wilson (Wikipedia says this was a thing?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lowery (also Wikipedia?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That kid in the Gotham show

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Some other obscure choice from like a cereal packet or something but it’s important dammit!

Votes: 4 5.0%

Greg K

Legend
I think that Ben Affleck carried off the character best as both Batman and Bruce Wayne. Too bad he had such crappy movies to do it in.
I agree.
edit: I like the Keaton Batman movies, but I never bought him, physically, as Bruce Wayne. The same goes for Pattinson. However, they tie for my second choice.
As for Adam West, I never liked the tv show, but I will take him over Clooney and Kilmer as the latter two are at the bottom for me.

Last edited:

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Sure, yes, I have a secret weird anti-Conroy fetish and have a secret agenda to create an internet poll to discredit him and destroy his legacy forever. Well done, you caught me out. ;)
Just to be clear, I was joking, which I realize does not always on the internet.

It's between West and Keaton for me. Two very different versions of the character, both were well done. I think in the end I'm going to give it to Keaton for having a bit more range.

I'll third the opinion that Affleck is tainted by the movies he was cast in. When I first heard he was getting the role I was very sceptical, but I was impressed with how he handled The Accountant and wanted to give him a chance. Unfortunately, it just didn't turn into anything worth noting.

Remove ads