• Clooney

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bale

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Batfleck

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Robert Battinson

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Wilson (Wikipedia says this was a thing?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lowery (also Wikipedia?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That kid in the Gotham show

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Some other obscure choice from like a cereal packet or something but it’s important dammit!

Votes: 4 5.0%

delericho

Legend
Yes, this is the correct answer.

Seems like the rules are set up to eliminate him. :(

It's kind of like "What is the best cookie. Must not contain chocolate."
Not really. Voice acting and live action really are different disciplines, with different requirements - consider, for example, the huge physical transformation Affleck went through in order to play the role. Or, conversely, that Hamill is great as the Joker, but probably wouldn't work in live-action.

(Of course, I do also wonder to what extent the individual performance is separable from the material that it is in - Clooney is likely to come last in the poll, but is that because he was poor in the role, or because "Batman & Robin" was execrable?)

Did he actually suit up? I remember him limping around as Bruce.
To the best of my recollection, no. Though it was only one short scene in a fairly long piece, so I may be misremembering.

Ryujin

Legend
Wilson was the 1943 serials.
Heavy propaganda and well, some of the colorful language is more than a tad racist by modern standards.

I voted for Robert Pattison.
For once Batman felt like the worlds greatest detective.
I believe that both runs of the serial are currently on Tubi.

I almost voted for Pattinson. His portrayal was the best I've seen in years, which surprised the hell out of me.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Not really. Voice acting and live action really are different disciplines, with different requirements - consider, for example, the huge physical transformation Affleck went through in order to play the role. Or, conversely, that Hamill is great as the Joker, but probably wouldn't work in live-action.
he managed to do the Trickster in CW Flash which was virtually live action Joker
grant-gustin-flash-mark-hamill-trickster-set.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
Best Bruce Wayne was disheveled Michael Keaton looking like "the Dude" beating the hell out of the Barry Allens while rocking out to 25 or 6 to 4.

Remove ads