• Clooney

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bale

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Batfleck

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Robert Battinson

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Wilson (Wikipedia says this was a thing?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lowery (also Wikipedia?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That kid in the Gotham show

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Some other obscure choice from like a cereal packet or something but it’s important dammit!

Votes: 4 5.0%

MGibster

Legend
The Batman from Batman the Animated Series is the best version of the character over the last fifty years. I'm going to have to give it to Kevin Conroy. I don't read comics very often, but when I read a Batman book these days it's Conroy's voice I hear when looking at Batman's dialogue bubble. There's a great scene in Mask of the Phantasm when Bruce goes to the grave of his parents to have a heart-to-heart asking if they'd forgive him for abandoning his promise of vengeance. He found someone who made him happy and at the time he made his pledge he never thought he'd feel happiness again.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The Batman from Batman the Animated Series is the best version of the character over the last fifty years. I'm going to have to give it to Kevin Conroy. I don't read comics very often, but when I read a Batman book these days it's Conroy's voice I hear when looking at Batman's dialogue bubble. There's a great scene in Mask of the Phantasm when Bruce goes to the grave of his parents to have a heart-to-heart asking if they'd forgive him for abandoning his promise of vengeance. He found someone who made him happy and at the time he made his pledge he never thought he'd feel happiness again.
I remember that scene and agree Batman animated is best version- it's just doesn't meet the live action criteria

Thourne

Hero
Wilson was the 1943 serials.
Heavy propaganda and well, some of the colorful language is more than a tad racist by modern standards.

I voted for Robert Pattison.
For once Batman felt like the worlds greatest detective.

Clint_L

Hero
Kevin Conroy is the only actor who's made Bruce Wayne really memorable for me, at least in a good way. West is memorably cheesy, and Keaton has his moments, but the Batman films are all about the villains. Even though I like Nolan's Batman's films, and I like Bale in other films, I find his Bruce Wayne extremely unmemorable.

GrimCo

Adventurer
I voted for Kilmer on pure sentimental reasons. It was first Batman movie i watched. But honestly, i liked Affleck as Batman, and i think he did overall best job as both Batman and Bruce Wayne, only problem is that movies he was in weren't that good, except Snyder Cut JL which was decent.

Last edited:

Remove ads