Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Dr Simon

Explorer
Those potions would be a good boost for Kraken, although if in doubt I'll take the Bull's Strength over Bear's Endurance. The jawbone might be useful as the undead beasties have some kind of damage reduction against his falchion - maybe a bludgeoning weapon will work.

Walking Dad

First Post
As I already said, Glaive would like to get one of the binding shards and maybe the shortsword as backup weapon, until we find a shop to sell it.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm fine with Midian or Whisper getting that large shard. I'm also fine with the other spellcasters claiming the other two shards. Boy we are spellcaster heavy. ;)

I'm also fine with handing Glaive the short sword since he intends to use it, even if only once in a blue moon. If Doral took that sword, I might be tempted to have him use it and God knows what might happen. Right now Doral has successfully avoided fighting in melee combat, but that icy shortsword would be a lot better than his masterwork dagger in case he was forced into a bloody fight. If Glaive takes the sword, I'll grab a +1 dagger.

Right now it looks like Doral will take the goggles and the boots and strengthen his scouting/sneaking skills unless anyone objects.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Glaive will be more often in melee, and his glaive attack is similar to a reach weapon, so having the short sword would give him an edge. But I'm also fine with taking a dagger.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry again for the long delays in posting.
We're nearing the end of what I had prepared for this adventure, and I wanted to ask what you would like to do next.
One option is to setup another adventure if you guys want to continue working with these characters (or new ones).
Another option would be to try something new. I've been playing pathfinder since it came out and just bought The Godsmouth Heresy module, set in the city of Kaer Maga, that I wanted to run as an online game. Another option could be the Rise of the Runelords game (I DM'd that one for my RL group)
Finally, if there isn't much interest in the other two we can retire the game after we're done here.

Let me know what you guys prefer.
I'm fine with either continue playing Glaive or give Rise of the Runelords another try (I played the introduction a felt three times, but the games got never farther than the first fight :( )

Not much after the other adventure, because I was already recruited for this one:
The Godsmouth Heresy - Pathfinder PBP
OOC:
OOC:

jkason

First Post
Midian's one of my longest-running characters, so I'd be up for continuing with him if everyone else is. Or, like WD, I'd enjoy taking another try at Rise of the Runelords. Each time I try it I seem to get a bit further into the adventure, so maybe this time it'll stick. :D

Also like WD, I just signed up for a Godsmouth Heresy game or I'd be all over that, too. I do enjoy Pathfinder quite a bit.

Shayuri

First Post
It's hard! Whisper is the rarest character I've ever played. She started at first level...and played to 6th level over years of PBP play. Never before, nor since, have I duplicated what this game gave me. I am impressed as hell with all of us, Selc in particular, for never saying die.

That said, Pathfinder is in so many ways better than old 3.5...and following paths can be so rewarding, especially in PBP where having clear direction is so important...it's hard to say no to that.

Do you think there's some way we could bring these characters into a Pathfinder game? I realize they were made for Eberron, and Whisper is handicapped by there not being a race like hers in Pathfinder...

And of course, they're 6th level, which makes starting a new path difficult.

Oh, the pain. The pain.

Let me think on this summore.

Dr Simon

Explorer
I'll go which whatever the DM has the most enthusiasm for. I will say that I've seen Rise of the Runelords start and falter many times on these boards, perhaps it's not an adventure suited to PbP? Mind you, Selc's kept this game going a long time, so he should be suited to running a long campaign.

What's the Godsmouth Heresy about?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm fine with continuing, but sense that Sec wants to do something new. If that's the case I'd rather move on. An adventure isn't fun if the DM isn't into it.

Remove ads