(YB3) Prelimary Rules (Comments and Criticism Wanted Please?)

reiella

Explorer
Hmm, what's the status on this?

Going to drop this from sticky for the time being however. Hopefully a release document is somewhere :).

^_~

Um, hi. What seems to be the deal here is that simply Kalanyr and me have been running into consecutive spurts of busy-ness that has intefered with our ability to cooperate with each other and decide upon the rules. We are currently working to rectify that problem and hopefully will be able to give some sort of update in about a week.

reiella

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
^_~

Um, hi. What seems to be the deal here is that simply Kalanyr and me have been running into consecutive spurts of busy-ness that has intefered with our ability to cooperate with each other and decide upon the rules. We are currently working to rectify that problem and hopefully will be able to give some sort of update in about a week.

No worries, was just odd having a brainstorm thread that no one posted to in nearly 4 monthes still stickied.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Just thought I'd pop in and say "HI!" again myself. Just re-read some of this thread and am glad I'm not the only one still wanting to get back into YB. Anybody want to start any kind of match now just to keep things flowing, or should we just wait for the (Hopefully) soon to be released newest version of rules?

Remove ads