Zday in Sunnybright

Captain Tagon

First Post
What is going on in this town. And why is this happening now. Zombies, I mean real life zombies. I just hope mom and dad are okay. Alyx swallowed past a lump in his throat. I feel bad for even thinking of it, but I hope I'm going to be okay.

Knocked out of this thoughts, Alyx turns to look at Max. "Did you say something?"

Mithran

First Post
Max looks back at the road again "Depends on what you are talking about. I was thinking about taking our minds off the problems we've got." Max takes a glance at Alyx again "Now if you are talking about the zombies or whatever it is they are... finding survivors will help"

Nephtys

First Post
What the hell has happened here? I never believed in that Haitian mumbo-jumbo before, but maybe there is something to Woodo after all. But why here? Why not? There's probably some government lab somewhere nearby, guess they decided to test out their new biological weapon on the locals. Nah, it was probably an accident, otherwise they'd do the testing in Guantanamo or Iraq. Coldblooded bastards.

Damn, I wonder if it's infectious. It could be eating up the whole country, starting with us...

Caitlin keeps driving, looking casually for any banks or jewelry stores.

LogicsFate

First Post
Chip turns the key, hits the accelerator and follows max's car, looking to Constitine Where's your van parked at, we should check there when searching for survivors

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Max looks straight ahead at the road "We have to get over it... for the sake of whatever survivors there may be. And finding survivors will help... it has to help...."

Remove ads