Zday in Sunnybright

Mithran

First Post
Max stops unloading his car while the group talks about what to do "Probably a good idea Alyx"

OOC: How many floors does the hospital here have? (I assume Max would know that.)

LogicsFate

First Post
Chip helps max unload, and starts on his thoughts on the matter We don't need medical or food supplies yet, we have enough to hold us for a few days I'm guessing and there'll be some in here.

Vehicle...Vehicle... truck or van, I know where a pick up is, Is there a police van or some thing around here, Max? Or Constantine, would your van have been fixed yet?

Candide

First Post
I don't know how long it was supposed to take. I was out smoking a cigarette when the guys were talking to the mechanic. I don't know about cars.

Candide

First Post
Angered, Constantine turns his attention toward Alyx. Tentions are running high, while Constantine's temper is thinning out "I did, kid. I guess you missed it, it was called "Auto Shop sucks, and so does your mom". If you survive this outfit, I'll send 'ya a CD. At least I've done something with my life so far, what is it that you do anyway?"

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx just shrugs. "School...music...stuff like that. You should check us out sometime. The kids really love the 'Girl Pants Emo Kids Not Allowed' song." He starts to turn away but stops himself. "Sorry, that was uncalled for. Just a stressful time. Old habits die hard."

LogicsFate

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Alyx glances over at Chip and then jerks his mead towards Max. "I still can't do anything for him with what I have here."

Crap, I forgot about that lugging some of the last stuff out Cops should have some decent meds in case of emergencies 'n stuff.

As they finish their semi-argument Fine, friends again? Now, kiss, make-up and lets go.

Remove ads