• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Zday in Sunnybright

Nephtys

First Post
"What we really need is a snow-plow. A big heavy mother:):):):)er of a snow plow so that we can break trough any number of Zombies, barricades or crashed cars. There's got to be a lot of heavy snowfall here in the winter, and a lot of heavy plows. If we want to go driving around town looking for survivors we need a safe vehicle, some big-ass SUV, a plow, truck or tank."

Mithran

First Post
Max looks around "Might I suggest that we get the last stuff inside and continue our planning session inside... you know without the zombie horde shambling towards us?"

Candide

First Post
At Caitlin mentioning the plow/tank/SUV/etc, Constatine says "Y'know, something seems wrong about plowing through people with snowplow. It's just...well you really need a cowcatcher. A plow is just like a semi-circle, where as a cowcatcher is more concave. Something tells me we lack a cowcatcher too. I'd love to go all GTA on one of those.................what?"

Nephtys

First Post
"...Like on one of those old steam locomotives" Caitlin laughs quietly, "If there's a railway trough town maybe we could find a train there. An electric train wouldn't work of course, but a steamer might if it didn't break the asphalt."
Caitlin looks at Max and grins. "All right, all right."

LogicsFate

First Post
Nephtys said:
"What we really need is a snow-plow. A big heavy mother:):):):)er of a snow plow so that we can break trough any number of Zombies, barricades or crashed cars. There's got to be a lot of heavy snowfall here in the winter, and a lot of heavy plows. If we want to go driving around town looking for survivors we need a safe vehicle, some big-ass SUV, a plow, truck or tank."
We don't have much in the way of snow plows here, or big suvs or tanks or big trucks, see this is why I wanted to move away

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx laughs and glances at Chip before moving towards the door of the police station with his bag in hand. "Yeah, I mean who wants to live in a town with no tank?"

Mithran

First Post
Max walks towards the door with the others carrying his rifle (The last thing of his to go inside) "Yeah, no police station should be without one."

Candide

First Post
"Yeah, they need tanks to plow through young ruffians like us. Can't have us playing our "rock and/or roll music"" Constantine makes a pronounced sniffing sound, like he's "tasting the air". "Do you smell bacon, Max? I sure smell bacon...."

Mithran

First Post
"Nope, no bacon that I can smell. Come on let's get inside" Max goes into the police station.

OOC: See if we can move along into the station. :p

Remove ads