Zday in Sunnybright

RobotRobotI

First Post
The ride to the Police Station is relatively uneventful, in that there's no real action taking place. Of course, that doesn't help dissuade your fear from the constant moaning. You can all look out of the windows ; the walking dead are everywhere, and they're following the noise of the motors. You see people shuffling out across yards, stumbling down the street behind your cars... more than once you've had to swerve around someone moving towards you in the middle of the street. Alyx notices, he thinks, maybe... is that his little sister? But the car keeps moving and he can't get a good look.

Eventually, you all pull into the parking lot of the police station; it's a two-story brick building, and it stands out from the monotonous white siding of the rest of the town. The moaning is still constant, and you can see, all around you, bodies in the distance shuffling towards you.

[[OOC: A *lot* of zombies. They're all at least 200 yards out at the moment, most a bit further. But there are *a lot.*]]

LogicsFate

First Post
If anyone's still alive it would be here, we should at least check More to himself than the others

Max, is there any food inside?
Looking at the incoming zombies If we get stuck, we will need food.

Mithran

First Post
"I'm not sure how much food there will be inside. I have some food left in my car though." Max looks around at all the shambling forms "I think we'd better unload everything important and get inside.. now" Max will then proceed to start unloading stuff from the cars.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx reaches back into Max's car and gets out his bag. "Two things we need are better medical supplies than what I have on me and bigger guns because these pistols don't seem too terribly efficient."

Candide

First Post
We could just raid the police station, and (hopefully) high-tail it over to the hospital. Easier said than done I suppose. Though even in saying it, it sounds ludicrious. That's the only way we can get both of those things, guns and medical supplies. We need to stay together if at all possible.

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Maybe we could swing by a grocery store and a gun store after raiding the hospital. We just need a vehicle we can all fit in that can get us there and back."

Remove ads