ZNG Cartography

GlassJaw

Hero
palehorse said:
I've got a new episode of the podcast up, just head over to Zombie Nirvana!

I also put up a sneak peek at the first chapter of the book. :)

Another good 'cast. I like the fact that I can pick up some really easy tips and tricks that I didn't know before in only 10 minutes.

catsclaw227

First Post
palehorse said:
Thanks! I try to pack 'em as full as I can. :)
These are great. Very informative. I currently use Corel Photopaint X3, and I am thinking that I may convert to CS3 (or CS2), since I have an old copy of Photoshop 7 that I can use as an upgrade. Still that's almost $200... I am trying to convert yout techniques to Corel X3 and see how they come together.

ZombieButch

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
These are great. Very informative. I currently use Corel Photopaint X3, and I am thinking that I may convert to CS3 (or CS2), since I have an old copy of Photoshop 7 that I can use as an upgrade. Still that's almost $200... I am trying to convert yout techniques to Corel X3 and see how they come together.

Well, all the techniques I'm using were created in Photoshop 7, so you don't have to upgrade to try them out.

CS3 is pretty sweet, though!

ZombieButch

First Post
I don't want to start talking about release dates til I'm 100% sure I can hit them. Well, 90% at least! "Before the end of summer" is about the closest I'll pin it down right now. :)

Remove ads