Estate of Panic

Wycen

Explorer
This "reality" tv show on the Sci-fi channel entertains me greatly. Contestants enter a room in order to collect money. The rooms are filled with garbage, electric shocks, darkness, sewers, shrinking rooms and whatever other things you could come up with. There was a room with money stuffed into pig intestines tonight, but nobody figured that out.

Whoever leaves the room last is eliminated. Of those who leave, the person with the least amount of money is also eliminated. After 3 rooms, 1 person is left and they face a room by themselves. If they get out before the room is locked, they get all the money collected throughout the house.

The host is appropriately cheesy and demented. I've seen 3? episodes, which I think is all of them, not sure though.

Oni

First Post
I'm not big on game shows or "reality" TV but I think this show is a hoot, love it.

The Kitchen with the sticky floor has been my favorite one so far I didn't see that one coming at all, though the pitch black meat locker was pretty good too.

DonTadow

First Post
I'm not big on game shows or "reality" TV but I think this show is a hoot, love it.

The Kitchen with the sticky floor has been my favorite one so far I didn't see that one coming at all, though the pitch black meat locker was pretty good too.
I think anyone who likes htis show (like myself) probably also really liked the Treasure Hunt ( a doubledare spinoff) when you werea kid. There was one where kids went into a house, ransacked it to find items. This show brings me back to that place. It's very fun.

Hey, don't forget the Chase too. Another show that's pretty fun. that one reminds me of a human video game.

TwinBahamut

First Post
I have been liking this one so far.

The kitchen and the meat locker were both diabolical. The people in charge of designing those rooms must be sadistic, cruel, brilliant, and have a wonderful sense of twisted humor.

I also have liked watching the vault struggles so far. It is the best "bonus round" I have seen in a while.

DonTadow

First Post
I have been liking this one so far.

The kitchen and the meat locker were both diabolical. The people in charge of designing those rooms must be sadistic, cruel, brilliant, and have a wonderful sense of twisted humor.

I also have liked watching the vault struggles so far. It is the best "bonus round" I have seen in a while.

The vaults have been good. I've only seen one person not get out though, a surprise considering there's an easy out built into the room. (the button).

Remove ads