• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lion's 2nd Face

Halford

First Post
OOC: Please do not post here IC yet! You can post a picture of your character if you wish I will either use such a picture or the first letter of your characters name to represent you on the battle maps. I am just getting the thread prepared still need to do a little in the Red Dragon Inn.

[sblock=Rules]
  • All rolls to be made on Invisible Castle and linked to.
  • Initiative will be rolled by the DM.
  • PCs will recieve a +1 bonus on any role made within 24 hours of a DM action post, not a quick OOC comment, etc.
  • OOC cooments should be kep to one or two short lines or placed within sblocks.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Eleera and Auronana.jpg
    Eleera and Auronana.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Eleeras Sending.jpg
    Eleeras Sending.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 235

Velmont

First Post
ooc: I have no picture of either Rinaldo or Hogarth. For Rinaldo, you can always use my avatar, but for Hogarth, I really don't know which picture you could use. He is now an elven woman too since his last reincarnation, so good thiing I didn't had a picture of him/her.

By the wya, I'm sure I've alreday told that a long time ago, but very nice drawing.

Remove ads