Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

Ninjacat

First Post
Sadly, I have miscalculated my time as well. I won't be able to join in the afternoon game because I will be at a close friend's birthday party, and I would hate to cancel on her.

So, feel free to remove me from the game and I will just have to join up next Gameday.

Well, crud.

My players are dropping like Croatoan victims. :/ </show reference>

Okay, Buzz, go ahead and leave my SPN as having one seat left, leaving it at seven seats. If it doesn't get taken, no big deal & back to the original plan; otherwise, the option is still there if someone's plans change for the good, for once. (No, I'm not holding my breath on that, but hope springs eternal.)

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, Buzz, go ahead and leave my SPN as having one seat left, leaving it at seven seats. If it doesn't get taken, no big deal & back to the original plan; otherwise, the option is still there if someone's plans change for the good, for once. (No, I'm not holding my breath on that, but hope springs eternal.)
And thus, it is so.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Looks like I have a number of breakfast coupons again. Supposedly only one per table (though they've ignored this in the past) and its buy one breakfast and two drinks, receive a second breakfast for $0.99. In case I cannot make it, I'll have to coordinate with someone so I can pass them along. People just need to order on checks in twos. (And if they are going to deny using the coupons if the tables are together, I'd suggest sitting in the same area and just moving the tables apart. :) )

If any of my players would like to switch characters, and take over the role of Ombert, the fighter, you're more than welcome to.

First one to post in the thread gets first dibs!

Paul_Klein

Explorer
You know what? I think I will take Ombert. My limited 4E experience and no Cleric experience has gotten me a tad anxious. I think a fighter will do well for me.

Besides, Ombert wouldn't want an incompetent idiot for a Cleric, now would he?

EDIT: On second thought, just let the last person to fill the slot decide, or someone else... I can go either way.

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
So, since my game is probably going to fall through, if somebody wants to make me an offer for the private room, I'm open to negotiations.

I will probably, instead, be teaching Dominion and Pictaphone to any walk ins and strays who express interest.

So, since my game is probably going to fall through, if somebody wants to make me an offer for the private room, I'm open to negotiations.

I will probably, instead, be teaching Dominion and Pictaphone to any walk ins and strays who express interest.

I'll gladly steal the private room from you. Er. I mean, negotiate it away from you....yes...exactly.

Remove ads