I'm starving for a Kraken!

MarauderX

Explorer
I would like a really good kraken mini. Not to eat (yet), but for future use in our regular game.

I'm not looking for a 2D version, and I'm not looking to have to paint a 'large' size metal mini. Plastic, resin, whatever, as long as it is awesome can pose a serious threat to a World Works Games ship, I'll probably pick it up. I suppose the best would be 6"+ long, perhaps 4" wide.

What is everyone else out there using to terrorize their ship-bound PCs?

frankthedm

First Post
I'm not looking for a 2D version, and I'm not looking to have to paint a 'large' size metal mini.
If you are not going to be painting it, the closest thing I've found was the chap Mei Squid and colossal octopus. They recycle the molds in a few different toy lines. "Pirates Expedition", "Animal Planet TM", "Deep Sea Adventures" were the ones I know about.

Chap Mei

img696.imageshack.us/img696/9742/tentacruel.jpg

If we are lucky, there one day will be a toy for This Resident Evil 5 boss.

img805.imageshack.us/img805/7766/irvingtransformedconcep.jpg

Aeolius

Adventurer
Playmobil?
4291.jpg

Or perhaps... a squid hat?
il_570xN.202705455.jpg

(no, that is NOT me, though I do own one of his squid hats, anglerfish hats, and jellyfish hats)

Kaodi

Hero
What we really need is a scale miniature of the Kraken from Clash of the Titans!

Nothing says , " When I game I mean business, " quite like a miniature you can barely house in your garage, ;) .

Remove ads