[Trailer] Star Trek - Into Darkness

Derren

Hero
Horrible.

2/3 of the trailer looked more like Minority Report 2 with a splash of Indiana Jones turned Gangsta but not Star Trek.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Maybe you should just stop watching things! You don't appear to like anything!
Maybe I just have higher standards.
Or don't enjoy having my intelligence insulted by a movie with a bunch of pretty 20-somethings hiding behind FX with mediocre writing, directing, and acting.
In short, I prefer substance over flash.

Jhaelen

First Post
Or don't enjoy having my intelligence insulted by a movie with a bunch of pretty 20-somethings hiding behind FX with mediocre writing, directing, and acting.
And what Star Trek movie satisfied these 'higher standards'?

Dannager

First Post

That's lovely.

Go ahead and give us a list of your favorite Star Trek movies - you know, the ones that didn't rely on special effects that were modern at the time, and didn't have mediocre writing, directing, or acting.

And maybe drop the nose a few degrees while you're at it. I'm sure you can find a way to express your opinion without implying that everyone excited for the new Star Trek movies prefers flash over substance.

Remove ads