Scheduling for IRON DM 2015

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], we can begin your match in the morning, early afternoon, or later in the evening (after 10 or 10:30 probably) Tuesday (today). All based on the Eastern time zone.

Please post your availability for these ranges.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
I'm now free. Monday was my crappy night - I'm busy till late each monday night (game night!)

I can do any day, prefer NOT on wednesdays but can if necessary. I'm on Pacific Time, if that really matters.

Fun!

Rune

Once A Fool
Let's try this:

[MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION], [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], or [MENTION=40177]Wik[/MENTION], we can begin a match in the morning, early afternoon, or later in the evening (after 10 or 10:30 probably) Tuesday (today). All based on the Eastern time zone.

The first two of you to post compatable schedules within those ranges will play in the second match. Hopefully.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Well, I've got a workable entry. Time to sleep on it, then look it over when I wake up.

These elements are a real challenge to work with, but I'd expect nothing less. :)

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, I've got a workable entry. Time to sleep on it, then look it over when I wake up.

These elements are a real challenge to work with, but I'd expect nothing less. :)

Huh. I considered that list of ingredients one of the easiest sets of six (which is why it was set for the first round).

Rune

Once A Fool
I will be back online tonite around 4 pm EST. I can start after that. I am offline from 6am to 4 pm.

I wouldn't be able to start a match for you before 10 or 10:30 PM EST (likely no internet till then). If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Last edited:

Remove ads