OOC [Dungeon World] The Seven Reaches

Trogdor1992

First Post
Okay, I decided to do a Bond with each of you, and I made up my own for Warris(I hope that's okay), so here they are:

BONDS:
1.)Half-Jack is always getting into trouble—I must protect them from themselves.
2.)Ilrec shares my hunger for glory; the earth will tremble at our passing!
3.)Arafeliana’s ways are strange and confusing.
4.)Warris follows a false God; I must show him the error of his ways.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Insight

Adventurer
Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been busy trying to resurrect my own games.:.-(

Here are my answers to the End of Session questions.

Then answer these three questions as a group:
• Did we learn something new and important about the world?
• Did we overcome a notable monster or enemy?
• Did we loot a memorable treasure?
For each “yes” answer everyone marks XP.

1. This is always a tricky one, especially in a new game. We did establish a lot of setting information. I would say YES to this one.
2. Overcome is the operative word here. We dealt with a few things that could be notable monsters or enemies. I would also say YES to this one.
3. I don't think we have looted anything memorable. I would say NO to this one.

Shayuri

First Post

Quite a bit! We learned a lot about trolls, for example. And we learned that trouble's afoot, with Halfpoint and possibly with the larger area as well, as treachery has been revealed.

In dealing with the trolls and town, we overcame the 'enemy' of fear and prejudice, avoiding conflict and promoting a compromise solution that allowed the trolls to do what they needed to do without causing injury or damage to the village or villagers.

And we've escaped the goblins who've arrived in force near Halfpoint, gathering valuable intelligence on their numbers and aggression.

Hmm! Half Jack kind of did...but since he's not counting it as such, I shan't either. It's his prize, and his decision.

doghead

thotd
DW said:
Then answer these three questions as a group:
For each “yes” answer everyone marks XP.

So the consensus seems to Yes to 1 and 2. You have learnt a fair bit about the setting, in particular you now have some insight into the potential forces at work here. The goblins were not much of a challenge, but encounter with the trolls in particular had the potential to get very ugly. But you negotiated it successfully, and walked away with a prize.

But Maybe on 3. Seeing as it is the first treasure acquired, and we are yet to see it in action, lets nudge this one into a Yes.

So along with the 1Xp allocated to cover any 6- results, we have 4XP total.

Six more to go. Remember, alignment and bonds are your friends.

See you in the IC Thread.

RG Thread is up as well.

thotd

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Speaking of things to do ...

I want to write up a quick summary of the the Prologue while I remember. I will probably sblock into the start of the IC thread. I have your responses to the End of Session questions. But if there is anything else you want to mention, or think was interesting, notable, curious etc - post it up in this thread and I will try and capture it in the summary.

[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] Haven't seen you around. Let us know if you are still in, or if you have decided that the games isn't for you.

thotd

doghead

thotd
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], [MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] - in case you have missed it -

IC Thread is up.

RG Thread is up.

Bit of an information dump in the last post.

thotd

Trogdor1992

First Post
Actually, I think for the barbarian class you're supposed to ask me a question about my homeland/people and award me XP if you like my answer or something like that

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Remove ads