OOC [Dungeon World] The Seven Reaches

doghead

thotd
I tend to agree, the odds of surviving are slim.

But then, if I wind it up now then the odds are zero.

I have pretty much cut away everything else - which is sad, I was really looking forward to being a player again. So I am going to try and see this through to at least a decent conclusion. The end of the battle at least. Better still to the end of this front - The Hordes of Chaos.

So, I am up for giving it a go if you are.

SITREP - As you have probably gathered, the gnolls have launched an attack on Halfpoint. 3 bells indicates an attack from the east. From the halflings around you, you will easily learn that you have a short space time to prepare. I'll try and update the IC thread shortly to give you more detail about how you can do so.

thotd

doghead

thotd
So, that was a bit of an epic fail.

[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], [MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] I am sorry for disappearing like that. It was bad form.

I hope that you are all doing well.

Regards

thotd

doghead

thotd
Cheers.

Just been reading through the old material. I had masses of background stuff - perhaps too much. The wiki/group appears to have disappeared. Or maybe I didn't have one for this game.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Yeah it did, I think. Along with the original OOC and IC threads.

Took me a while to work out why I couldn't find them.

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
Hey!

Good to hear from you guys. Hope you've been well. I've been away from the boards and gaming in general for over a year now though I'll still get the rare notification in my inbox. I distinctly remember putting characters on the wiki, so it was there whether it is now or not...

Remove ads