Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

I had to think long and hard about what to do about oozes...but I didn't really have to think about Mythic...trickster all the way since it is the only one having anything alchemical.

Mythic throw anything feat adds to hit and damage, next normal feat could be quick draw and then next mythic two fisted drinker (I'm sorry I don't have it already).
Power would be Assured Drinker and next one Control the Mindless (I plan on taking next discovery as an alchemist to create golems)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, sunk in work! Coming back till Tuesday, tops. Sorry! We had a big meeting and writings poured out of it! Please, spread the word! Gotta go back to the tasks! Later!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I'm coming back today... I had eight projects sinking during the last few weeks and I had to divert all of my efforts to try and save them. After that we had another family crisis (our kin just need the drama :p) and now I'm finally back into the world. I'm really sorry for the hick-up. Please, warn everyone!

Later!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Archon is once again swamped in student papers. Once he comes up for air, he will hopefully chime in.

Remove ads