Dice Action Camera players in sex scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I think this thread is heading in a predictable direction. Mods, can we please lock it down before the mud starts really flying? I can feel my temperature rising at least! :)

Sacrosanct

Legend
I was trying not to bring anything religious into it because of site rules, but the Bible further clarifies “adultery” as including even as simple as lusting after a woman, with no actions taken, so when I say that one rule, do not commit adultery, would lead to those things, all those other things you mentioned, the unwanted touching and harassment in every way, were included. Again, just for context.

But again, what I'm saying is you are assuming that infidelity and harassment are always overtly sexual. You need to remove this idea that unless it's sexual, then it's not harassment. Do you know how many men have put their hands on a women and said "Well, I didn't think that was sexual at all. That's just how I am." It's still harassment. If I were a betting man, I'd bet almost every single woman here can think of an example in their past where the man did something he didn't feel was anything sexual at all, but the woman still felt harassed. I bet many men have had women touch them or make a comment that wasn't overtly sexual, but still didn't feel good about it. It happens all the time. Emotional cheating isn't lustful at all, but it's still cheating on an emotional level. (seriously, you should look up what emotional cheating is. Not just you, but everyone who hasn't heard it before.)

Bonk?

gfs_57391_2_9_mid.jpg

I will also raise my hand that I've never had a gaming group fall apart for such a reason, either. No, it's mostly been mundane stuff, though certainly not always drama-free.

As for the issue at hand, it’s pretty darn gross. Yet another predatory YouTube/Twitch streamer.

Justin Timberlake, c. 2006- "I'm bringing sexy back."

TwoSix, c. 2019- "I'm bringing BONK back!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads