The Final Announcement from The Descent Live Stream: Eberron Hardcover - Page 22
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 262
  1. #211
    Member
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by vecna00 View Post
    My money is on a setting PDF, quite possibly the Planescape release that we've been theorizing.
    I don't know, a PDF doesn't sound "major AF" to me. "Major AF" sounds like something bigger than a hardcover even -- something unprecedented -- like Baldur's Gate 3 or a movie.
    XP Azzy, vecna00, Parmandur, Aldarc gave XP for this post

  2. #212
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Prakriti View Post
    I don't know, a PDF doesn't sound "major AF" to me. "Major AF" sounds like something bigger than a hardcover even -- something unprecedented -- like Baldur's Gate 3 or a movie.
    If the PDF was for a setting that a large fan base has been asking for, it could be. It would also be major if it was for every old setting (TM) that they won't do.

    You might be right on the Baldur's Gate 3, it is just fun to speculate

  3. #213
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by vecna00 View Post
    I'm wondering if this was supposed to be the "Major AF*" announcement for June.

    *Major AF: The Nathan Stewart Special
    What does AF stand for?

  4. #214
    Member
    Greater Elemental (Lvl 23)

    Remathilis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    8,758
    Quote Originally Posted by gyor View Post
    What does AF stand for?
    It's equivalent to a BFD.

  5. #215
    Member
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Azzy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    St.Aug, FL
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by gyor View Post
    What does AF stand for?
    "as f***"
    XP Parmandur, vecna00 gave XP for this post

  6. #216
    I suppose it makes sense given how they've released Artificer playtests twice(I think?) since January. Getting everything lined up and finalized I guess.

    God I hope the final versions of the Shifter, Warforged, and Dragonmarks harken back to the 3.5 versions. Some of the playtest versions so far have been disappointing.

    But honestly even if they're the worst versions (imo) of what we've seen I'll still be glad to have them.

    ESPECIALLY if I'm allowed to use Eberron as my +1 for AL.

    EDIT: I hop that it's out before the one gaming con I can actually attend in November.

  7. #217
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by TiwazTyrsfist View Post
    I suppose it makes sense given how they've released Artificer playtests twice(I think?) since January. Getting everything lined up and finalized I guess.

    God I hope the final versions of the Shifter, Warforged, and Dragonmarks harken back to the 3.5 versions. Some of the playtest versions so far have been disappointing.

    But honestly even if they're the worst versions (imo) of what we've seen I'll still be glad to have them.

    ESPECIALLY if I'm allowed to use Eberron as my +1 for AL.

    EDIT: I hop that it's out before the one gaming con I can actually attend in November.
    What was disappointing about the playtest version?

    Btw races generally are more powerful in 5e then 3e

  8. #218
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    97
    James Wyatt, who worked on the original Eberron campaign setting, is also working on the Eberron 5e hardcover, just like Keith Baker, which-to the setting fans, as myself- is amazing. Source: https://twitter.com/aquelajames/stat...929353217?s=21
    XP gyor, Parmandur, Aldarc gave XP for this post

  9. #219
    Member
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)



    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,651
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas.carrillos View Post
    James Wyatt, who worked on the original Eberron campaign setting, is also working on the Eberron 5e hardcover, just like Keith Baker, which-to the setting fans, as myself- is amazing. Source: https://twitter.com/aquelajames/stat...929353217?s=21
    Given that they have told us literally nothing about the book, it seems to be shaping up well...

    Also, given Wyatt's involvement and Nate Stewart's statements in the recent past that a D&D themed Magic set is definitely gooing to happen after the success of D&D Ravnica...who wants to lay odds on an Eberronian "The Last War" Magic card set?

  10. #220
    Member
    Hydra (Lvl 25)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Parmandur View Post
    Given that they have told us literally nothing about the book, it seems to be shaping up well...

    Also, given Wyatt's involvement and Nate Stewart's statements in the recent past that a D&D themed Magic set is definitely gooing to happen after the success of D&D Ravnica...who wants to lay odds on an Eberronian "The Last War" Magic card set?
    *Raises hand*

    79 to 23 against.

    Who wants to get in on this action?
    XP Remathilis gave XP for this post
    Laugh Parmandur laughed with this post

Similar Threads

  1. DM's Guild Roundup: Eberron, Eberron, and More Eberron
    By SMHWorlds in forum *Dungeons & Dragons
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, 1st August, 2018, 05:26 PM
  2. DM's Guild Roundup: Eberron, Eberron, and More Eberron
    By SMHWorlds in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, 1st August, 2018, 05:26 PM
  3. Eberron It Is? [UPDATED & CONFIRMED!]
    By Morrus in forum *Dungeons & Dragons
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: Tuesday, 31st July, 2018, 11:00 AM
  4. Kalashtar are confirmed for the Eberron Player's Guide!
    By doctorhook in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Wednesday, 27th May, 2009, 02:34 AM
  5. Confirmed: D&D Online in Eberron!
    By Drengy in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Sunday, 21st December, 2003, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •