Best Homebrew Adventure Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDM69

Banned
Banned
Part 2:

You wake up the next morning, and you are being dragged through a forest by little gnomes (pointy hat kind). They stop, turn to you, and all say, as one, "Save us." One of them point to a large bear-man eating gnomes. The bear-man is actually a man with a bear skin on. You walk to him, tap on his shoulder, and politely ask him to stop. He turns to you and says, "I'll stop," he pulls out a knife,"as long as you take this knife and kill that baby gnome," he points to a rock. You reluctantly stab it. It turns around, and on the other side is a baby gnome. It bleeds, and bleeds, and you watch as the light leaves his eyes. The bear-man turns towards your friend, "Now you will kill that baby gnome," and he points to a sleeping, baby gnome. Your friend takes the knife, and stabs it. It shatters and your friend sighs in relief, until he realizes there was an even smaller baby gnome inside of it. The baby gnome bleeds, and his body is shaking as he sobs, and his body stops. The bear-man says to you,"Good," and continues eating gnomes, as they run in terror. The baby gnomes you murdered were the rulers of the gnomes. You go to the bear-man and ask him,"will you stop if I give you this," and you show him the picture of the corn cobs with googly eyes. He grabs the picture looks at it and says, "Jerry, what happened to you?", puts it in his pocket and continues killing gnomes. You reach for the picture in hi pocket, and grab it. He turns to you, roars, and kicks you and your friend into the ocean, and you both fall unconcious. To be Continued... If you wish to, tell me to continue. :D:D:D

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
MrDM69, what you've written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent "campaign" were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no XP, and may Pelor have mercy on your soul.

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
Let us call this nonsense "catoblepasta." Like copypasta, but gazing at it requires a death save.

G

Guest 6801328

For context, here's what this same person posted in the thread about the DM who got banned from a Con for running an adventure where the teenage PCs get drugged and gang raped:

My friend was DM-ing once and our characters did go through rape, but that entire adventure was just a joke, and he was just saying the weirdest things he could think of. He also just said "and they raped you" and left it at that, and I was thankful he didn't go into description. Once again that adventure was just a joke, and me and the other player were totally okay with it (we were all guys).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases