Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

KainG

Explorer
I don't think that save was enough. If that's the case, Kethrendil is down to 42/68 hp and should have 5 1st-level spells left for the day.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I need to know roughly where all the character's are standing in regards to the double doors leading into the temple (a 10-foot wide space).
[MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION], you said Shaz is covering everyone in the temple. Where exactly is he. [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], the same thing for Rodan.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], I'm assuming that Sil moved as far as she could after casting the solid fog, right?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay,

The High Artificer can see through the solid fog due to a special ability he has as a subsumed. It is not a hindrance for him. I'll let you all try to surmise how he can see. :D

He is casting two spells. The first is not offensive but the second is, a fire storm spell. PCs can make a Spellcraft check, with a -2 circumstance penalty (since they cannot see him), to know what he is casting. Those who successfully detect the fire storm casting get a +2 circumstance bonus on their Reflex save.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thalamond can fill 30 10-foot cubes, which means the fire storm hits everyone in the temple, as well as many outside the temple. The spell is shapeable, but I'm not sure whether or not he has to be able to see the "squares" outside the temple or just place the center of the spell in the main door way and fill every 10-foot cube around it up to the edge of where he is standing.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette is not hanging around something that strong, no. She withdrew from the door as far as she could after casting the spell, and not in a straight line. Thak she waved away, so he's moving along the street away from the church towards the nearest city gate, but not letting Silhouette out of his sight.

Spellcraft: [roll0] (this includes the -2 penalty)
Reflex save: [roll1] (may be at +2 depending on spellcraft result; not included in roll)

Remove ads