• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Microscope and Beyond

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I haven't gone - I've just agreed with tglassy that there should be Magic Users.

I should say "No" to Farce - A bit of humour is fine, but I draw the line at anything too "Cute" or "Precious". Let's not go for a comedy-feel here.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Shayuri and Archon? Want to throw anything on the Palette?

Step 3: THE PALETTE

YES
Magic Users

NO

Planet-sized ships or structures
Farce/Cute/Precious

Link to the brainstorming document.

Players:
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59816]FitzTheRuke[/MENTION]
[MENTION=79926]ART![/MENTION]
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think based on our "reached pinnacle of Magic and Technology" history, we should have Tech or Tech-like stuff. I mean more like Ravnica or Eberron than like Forgotten Realms or Greyhawk, if you know what I mean.

So I want to say "Yes" to Tech or more accurately Tech-Like stuff. Unless anyone has objections.

tglassy

Adventurer
No objections here, though I don't think you get to add another one until both Archon and Shayuri do. I was actually going to say Yes Tech on my next round if no one else did. I've always been interested in the ways Magic and Technology worked together.

tglassy

Adventurer
I think we’re supposed to add either a yes or a no. I don’t think we can add both in the same round. But I could be mistaken.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Shayuri and Archon?

Step 3: THE PALETTE

YES
Magic Users
Technology

NO

Planet-sized ships or structures
Farce/Cute/Precious

Link to the brainstorming document.

Players: