D&D 5E Necromancer Games--What do you want us to make next?

Paraxis

Explorer
Failing that, The Book of Villains & Allies - NPC's of lots of levels, fully statted, who can be adversaries or aids to any party. To my mind, mankind is one of best enemies for a party - here's a chance to showcase that.

A rogues gallery book would be wonderful.

Please not Rappan Athuk, again, there are plenty of those out there for multiple systems that would be easy to convert if someone wanted to run it using 5e.

But saying that another mega/super dungeon would be great. With a cool map accessory of jpegs or png copies to export to the virtual game table of your choice. Maybe something set in an exotic location like frozen tundra, desert, jungle, or underwater.

A book of interesting magical items, artifacts, and alchemical goods would be nice too.

Charles Wright

First Post
I'd like to see more paths for characters as they advance in level: more Warlock Pacts, Cleric domains, Rogue Archetypes, etc. There doesn't feel like there is enough yet.

Failing that, The Book of Villains & Allies - NPC's of lots of levels, fully statted, who can be adversaries or aids to any party. To my mind, mankind is one of best enemies for a party - here's a chance to showcase that.

Do you mean something like our title "Unusual Suspects" but for the Fifth Edition rules?

http://www.froggodgames.org/unusual-suspects

Stormonu

Legend
How about a "Hexes of Doom" book - a compilation of quarter page encounters/story hooks loosely linked to a (hexagonal) region map? No overarching story, just a cross-indexed compilation that would facilitate sandbox play.

mserabian

Explorer
I'd vote for something like Lost Mine of Phandelver myself! I love the concept of a starting town and wilderness with TONS of NPCs, adventure hooks, and some fleshed out full adventures all wrapped up in a nice big box set! or hardcover book if it must be...

Charles Wright

First Post
I'd vote for something like Lost Mine of Phandelver myself! I love the concept of a starting town and wilderness with TONS of NPCs, adventure hooks, and some fleshed out full adventures all wrapped up in a nice big box set! or hardcover book if it must be...

That's very much like what we have done before (Tomb of Abysthor, The Lost City of Barakus, Stoneheart Valley and so on).

As Ravenheart87 points out below, we've also done the sandbox megadungeons. What I like about those is that it is possible to simply pull sections from the larger dungeon out and use those bits even if you never plan on running the, admittedly intimidating, megadungeon itself.

Nebulous

Legend
Sandbox-type adventures, similar to Lost Mines of Phandelver (design-wise), for varying levels. A good starting adventure, good maps of the area, and plenty of hooks for DMs to create their own followup adventures, plus additional adventures set in the same area down the road. Sort of a more open-ended AP.

Give us something like Lost Mine of Phandelver, but in a box set, full color, with handouts and set piece battle maps.

Remove ads