Character Submission Thread

Aura

Explorer
SNORRI IRONAXE (Radaceus)

This is a good faith review of Snorri by Radaceus. Although every effort has been made to be accurate and complete, errors are known to creep into the review process. If you don't agree with an issue, just bring it up and we'll hash it out.

Things That Need Attention
* You need to pick your method of determining hp (roll or max-2) on all hit dice beyond the first. (I pretty much universally tell people max-2 if they are unsure.)

Things That I Changed
* Added direct link to first DWI post under 'first seen.'
* Edited Char_Info_DIV to present character properly on adventures page.
* Noted spell failure was not applicable (unless you develop arcane spells at a later date).
* Moved the asterisk on untrained class skills to the CS column which makes it easy to read.
* Corrected apparent error in Escape Artist and Fly (-6 improved to -5).
* Renamed the skill 'Swim' to the more appropriate descriptor 'Sink'.
* Corrected carrying weights to Str 14 (58/116/175). No change in move because he's a dwarf.

Recommendations For You
* Unless you're really planning on doing a lot of spellcasting in melee, +1 skill point or +1 hit point for your favored class bonus at first level will generally help you more. Remember you can mix and match as you level up, so if you want some enhanced concentration check, you can spend some of your FC bonuses on that.
* For a deity, I'm recommending Rogar. He's the lead of the (very small) Dwarven pantheon, and specifically noted as a craftsman. There is a lot of mystique around him as he seems to have different secondary attributes depending on which dwarven clan you ask.

Comments
* That used scale mail really gets around.
* I didn't really change your Swim skill. :)
* I have trouble coming up with a dwarf character because their racials are just all over the place. But they are real popular.

NOT YET (You only need to choose either 'max-2' or 'roll' for your hit point determination and you're good to go. Plus you can give the recommendations some thought.)

Aura

Explorer
Trogdor, Ifrits have not been approved for play in LPF. They races from the Ultimate Race Guide have been approved on a per item basis.

Aura

Explorer
BROG STRONGHEART (sunshadow21)

This is a good faith review of Brog by ss21. Any mistakes are my own, feel free to bring them up if you have disagreements and we'll get things worked out. Onward!

Because Brog arrived in generally good shape, there are no needed changes to get him approved. Instead, I just did a few minor edits.

Edits I Made
* Modified Char_Info_DIV to reflect your character.
* Added link to first DWI appearance.
* Un-Yoda'd the prose in the Resilient Trait. Looked like an editing snafu.
* Added mechanics to several traits.

Brog is APPROVED for play in LPF. Have fun!

Remove ads