Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
chiming in with my welcome to Living Pathfinder and going to have to say, you may not see any response for at least another week. I saw on the AFK thread that one of the judges is having computer issues as well as travel issues until the 4th, I think it said. I am not a judge so my opinion brings nothing to the discussion.

Aura

Explorer
Zinnelis Laediril (KahlessNestor)
This is a good faith review of the submitted character. If you feel I've made any errors, feel free to point them out and we'll work it out.

Major Issues:
* None

Minor Fixes/Edits:
* Fixed typo in CMB, no effect on character ability.
* Corrected Char_Info_DIV so automations (Adventures page, for example) will work properly.
* I used brackets for the conditional modifiers in the skill sections, as opposed to parentheses for the the always applicable modifiers. See if you like this.

Comments:
* Just listing ‘Favored Enemy’ bonuses in the Weapon Statistics section is good enough for now, but may need specification when you have two or more favored enemies, as you level. Personally, I think it’s enough of a global modifier to just list for all attacks at the end of the section.
* If you’re going to alter the format to left-justify the items in Combat Statistics, one thing that might help readability would be to bold the items along the left side. I’m not sure how it would look, but it’s a bit hard to read right now.

Zinnelis has his first APPROVAL of two needed for LPF play. He is free to introduce himself in the Dunn Wright Inn thread and await adventure, interact with any PC's or NPCs there, etc.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hello BlueLotus. Welcome to Living Pathfinder! I or one of many others will get to the review, however, I am right now getting ready to disappear for about 5 or 6 hours away from my computer. But be assured that there are many here who can and will get to the review!

Aura

Explorer
Welcome to LPF, BlueLotus. Things are just coming back to life after the holidays, so we should be with you in not too long.

Remove ads