(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Fear not. All we need do is survive and then we can level up. I'm sure that will give Rodrigo a bit more skill/abilities to play with.

I was thinking about either the healer feat or +2 dex... and right now that +2 dex looks reaaaly good (+1 to hit, +1 damage, +1 to ac, skills...). Dex is such a good stat (even with initiative removed in this game) and with Rodrigo being a melee dex-build... Thankfully as a fighter I get a bonus feat at level 6, so if it turns out we really need the healing I could take it then...

It's a bit frustrating because Rodrigo isn't doing his job essentially.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
From my end, Rodrigo's doing fine. He just had a bad round.

...We can't ALL be miss Imogen! (Snort).

it's 2 bad rounds now ha! But he's being carried so it's good. Artus Cimber had a terrible fight, at least I landed a few hits first.

(edit: I got curious. Rodrigo hasn't rolled above 8 in 6 rolls. The chance of that happening are 0.4%....)

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so I'm an arse! Harb has been using a quarter staff this whole time and it isn't a finesse weapon. Technically he should only have a +2 to hit and have no bonus to damage with one... oye...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Yes - qstaff is a monk weapon, and so monk with martial arts can use it with Dex for attack and damage. (damage stays the same until the Martial Arts die moves beyond what the qstaff would already do.).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Yes - qstaff is a monk weapon, and so monk with martial arts can use it with Dex for attack and damage. (damage stays the same until the Martial Arts die moves beyond what the qstaff would already do.).
See I thought that it did the same damage dice as your unarmed attacks. What about versatile weapons ( like a spear or quarterstaff?)

Remove ads